Are you are new chief investigator and want to know more about how to successfully conduct and deliver high quality clinical trials?
OCTRU is running a one day course on Wednesday 12 October which is specifically aimed at new chief investigators who want to know more about how to successfully conduct and deliver high quality clinical trials.
The day is designed to be interactive with experienced speakers and clinical trialists who will provide you with a practical understanding of your role in the conduct and delivery of a high quality clinical trial. In doing so the course will help you:
• To understand the importance of leadership and building an effective trial team
• To understand the principles of effectively running a trial
• To gain ‘secrets of the trade’ from experienced chief investigators
• To explore statistical aspects on trial conduct, data monitoring and interim analysis
• To understand current regularly requirements for clinical trials
• To give an overview of reporting and increasing the usability of trials
For more information about the course, please see attached poster: